Sales Account Executive - SalesDate Posted: March 15, 2018
Location: Calgary, AB
Regional Manager – Alberta
The Sales Account Executive will be responsible for all sales activities, from lead generation through close, develops and implements agreed upon plan which will meet both personal and company goals of expanding customer base, and works within the sales and support teams for the achievement of customer satisfaction, revenue generation, and long-term account goals in line with the corporate vision and values.
- Sell consultatively and makes recommendations to prospects and clients of the various products and services Comtech offers
- Provide the prospect/customer with price quotations and insures there is a full understanding of the products and services of Comtech
- Source and assist in RFP, RFI and RFQ responses.
- Develop a database of qualified leads through referrals, telephone canvassing, direct mail, email, and networking
- Assist in the implementation of company marketing plans as needed
- Research trends and the development of the relevant industry
- Understand and supports sales policies and procedures to provide proper and effective treatment to all clients
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures
- Attend trade shows and presentations as required
- A minimum of 5-7 years relevant experience in sales or marketing
- Degree or Diploma is an asset
- Telecommunications background would be considered and asset.
- Self-motivated with a proven track record in technical telecommunication sales
- Must be organized and analytical
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Knowledge of evolving technologies and the willingness to continuously train on new technologies
- Excellent Customer Service focus
- Ability and experience working with sales teams
- Must be willing to travel