Help Desk and Desktop Support
Our North American-based Help Desk provides you with the advantages of a live, friendly and skilled front-end phone support service that meets your needs. We integrate seamlessly with your company, providing a valuable and affordable solution that allows your personnel to focus on core business tasks. You never have to worry about the support calls falling through the cracks, even when you're understaffed or busy focusing on core projects. Better yet, our Help Desk is a scalable service that grows as you grow.
When your staff call we'll make sure that all the information is documented and entered into a ticketing system to ensure continuity and allow us to identify and address any unusual trends.
While our technicians are highly skilled, they are also well qualified to deal with a frustrated user and we only use technicians who exhibit outstanding people skills. We also won't overwhelm the caller with jargon; we'll just use plain and simple English to address your problems in a timely and effective manner.
What we support:
- Microsoft desktop applications
- Microsoft desktop operating systems
- Adobe Acrobat
- PC and network troubleshooting
- Administrative tasks
- Connectivity Issues
- Handheld device configuration and troubleshooting
- Patch management and MSFT security patches
- Anti-Virus management (Latest Definition Updates)
- Desktop maintenance service
- Issue and alert resolution (analyze and remotely remediate alerts)
Some key benefits:
- Employees have a live point of contact for all of their computer issues.
- Your operating costs are reduced by eliminating the drain on your infrastructure, resources and personnel.
- Outsourcing help desk services is faster than building, staffing and training your own personnel.
- We offer 8:00am to 6:00pm - Monday to Friday coverage.
- 24X7X365 option are also available.
Comtech offers an on-site support service that includes troubleshooting and hardware problem resolution by on-call technicians. We'll come to your site and repair or replace hardware or software as required. This service includes, but is not limited to: Desktop PCs, laptops, servers, terminals or monitors, network hardware switches, (power supplies) and printers.
Our on-site technicians conduct all systems and network upgrades and changes using our rigorously defined internal processes, and our technicians will provide an exceptional customer experience through effective communication and timely resolution of issues.
Server and Network Infrastructure Support
Our systems and network administration teams provide continuous monitoring and management on Virtualized and Microsoft environments. This includes patch and security updates, system maintenance and problem remediation.