Electrician with Class B FSR - Field OperationsDate Posted: June 28, 2019
Location: Surrey, BC
Comtech (Communication Technologies) Ltd. is an integrated communications company providing state-of-the-art telecommunication solutions. Comtech provides research and development, design, implementation, construction, and maintenance services, ensuring exceptional quality, high-performance systems.
- Install, examine, replace or repair electrical components.
- Test equipment and components for current, continuity and voltage.
- Install fiber optic, structured wiring, RF cabling, and components.
- Interpret electrical code specifications.
- Ability to read blueprints, schematics and drawings.
- Provide a safe work environment through continuous training and development.
- Operate with honesty, integrity and respect.
- Completion of secondary school.
- Completion of a four year industrial electrician apprenticeship program.
- Journeyperson Trade certification is required.
- Class B FSR is required.
- Minimum Level 1 First Aid training is required.
- Minimum 3 years post Journeyperson ticket.
- Thorough knowledge and experience with new service installations.
- Experience in commercial electrical work is preferred.
- Experience with telecommunication systems would be an asset.
We thank all interested candidates who apply and show interest in our organization, however, only qualified candidates will be contacted directly for an interview. Candidates must be legally entitled to work in Canada.
» Crew Lead