Location: Winnipeg, MB
Comtech is currently accepting applications for Tower Construction Managers. As a Tower Construction Manager, you would be responsible for climbing towers, up to 500 feet, multiple times per day, adapting and troubleshooting equipment, inspection of UMTS/HSPA, and LTE, and modifications and installations of tower structure. Candidates must be familiar with Radio Frequency, PIM Testing, and RF Sweep Gear. Hands on field or tower rigging experience are a necessity, as is the ability to read and follow construction blue prints and drawings. Within this position, you will have the opportunity to display great customer service and communications skills, as you will be interacting directly with customers and contractors.
*Assist field operations personnel with on-site challenges and support through the field operations executive team *Deliver and uphold Comtech safety policies and procedures to ensure safety for all job site tasks *Lead and monitor work completion throughout the construction phases of the project *Develop regularly scheduled project updates and set construction milestones *Source, select, and qualify any required sub-trades to ensure quality workmanship and valued business practice *Evaluate and inspect all completed tasks on the job sites *Direct field operations in executing production tasks according to a documented schedule that meets or exceeds customer expectations *Provide support to all Comtech corporate departments for construction initiatives where subject matter expertise is requested *Identify opportunities and recommend solutions that will enhance or improve current business processes
This is a full time, permanent position and an opportunity to work with a fun, family oriented company. We offer competitive wages, health benefits, group RRSP programs, vendor and industry related training, and professional growth within the company.
- At least 5 years of experience in tower construction or integration.
- Must be in great physical condition, as this is a very physically demanding position.
- Must be willing and able to climb towers, up to 500 feet, multiple times per day.
- Able to travel throughout Saskatchewan without notice.
- Fluent with Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Great customer service skills.
- Valid Drivers License with a clean Drivers Abstract
Important Information for all Applicants:
- Due to safety and the nature of the responsibilities included in this position, strong English communication skills are required.
- Currently Comtech (Communication Technologies) Ltd. is unable to facilitate or sponsor immigration in to Canada.
- Positive, proactive attitude
- Dependable team player
- Leadership skills
- An ongoing interest in keeping up to date with changes in technology
- Able to set and achieve goals, continuous personal improvement
- The ability to work and solve problems independently
- Good communication and interpersonal skills to maintain excellent relationships with customers and co-workers
- Attention to detail, with a high level of accountability
» Administrative Assistant