Solutions ArchitectDate Posted: September 16, 2017
Location: Surrey, BC
One position available in either Surrey, BC or Calgary, AB
Senior Solutions Architect
In this opportunity you will engage in the following:
The Solution Architect acts as a Senior, Principal-level, solution architect for medium to large-scale pre-sales opportunities. Acts as a liaison to Product, Operations, and Leadership teams to ensure we have the right solution requirements and capabilities to be successful. The Solution Architect has experience to combine business and technical requirements, including customer’s future needs, to ensure the proposed solution meets the clients requirements. Ensures that the solution aligns with and utilizes the portfolio offerings and is passionate about working with the sales team to understand our clients’ needs, develop complex solutions and oversee aspects of service delivery.
• Coordination of the pre-sales activities around the definition of the customers’ requirements as well as post-sales transition and participation in large projects and deployment of the proposed solution.
• Accountable for the technological aspect of a solution, your mandate is to accompany customers in the development of complex solutions and ensure short and long term business relationships & customer satisfaction.
• Understand and articulate how aspects of the technical enterprise solutions and products contribute to the achievement of the overall enterprise architecture and business strategy for delivery of the expected business outcomes. Explain and evangelize architecture value and deliverables to a wide audience spectrum (both internal and external) through simple business briefings.
• Preparing product and solutions presentations potentially involving a combination of technologies.
• Delivering solutions and value presentations to a mixed audience of technical, operations and management staff.
• Road-map presentations on product direction and industry trends.
• Answering technical and functional RFI/RFPs and other client requests for written responses.
• Contribute to the continuous growth of Comtech’s varies lines of business, through identification of new opportunities and customer engagement throughout the pre-sales cycle.
• Support the Business Development business unit through contributions to various key initiatives.
• Must pass a criminal record check, drug and alcohol test including a fit for work assessment
» Senior Draftsperson