Sales Account Executive - SalesDate Posted: August 8, 2017
Location: Surrey, BC
Sales Account Executive
Senior VP of Business Development
We are growing again! We are looking to hire exceptional people to join Comtech’s growing sales team and drive revenue in support of aggressive growth targets.
The ideal candidate will possess a consultative ‘problem solving’ approach to selling and be able to showcase our range of solutions to prospects and customers. You are a hard worker and hustle to make things happen. You know how to find revenue. You are a hunter. You will be responsible for selling technical solutions to medium and large enterprise companies.
You will identify prospective customers, qualify their needs, and close opportunities. Post-sale, you will remain in touch with the customer to help ensure we are delivering high levels of customer service and making existing customers aware of new services as they are launched.
• Sell consultatively and makes recommendations to prospects and clients of the various products and services that Comtech offers
• Research and qualify leads through social media, phone calls, emails and LinkedIn
• Build a funnel of qualified opportunities
• Identify prospective customers, work with Business Development resources, cold-call, attend meetings, develop and present proposals, negotiate with customers and close deals.
• Meet your individual sales quota and assist the team in reaching overall goals.
• Update the CRM to maintain accurate call or contact records to support sales metrics.
• Provide Operations with a Scope of Work for each sold customer with a description of the solution, key contacts, proposed dates/phases and other information.
• Participate in sales and marketing meetings, planning and activities at events or on-site
• A minimum of 8 to 10 years relevant experience in sales or marketing
• Degree or Diploma is an asset
• Self-motivated with a proven track record in technical telecommunication solution sales
• Must be organized and analytical
• Strong written and verbal communication
• Knowledge of evolving technologies and the willingness to continuously train on new technologies
• Excellent Customer Service focus
• Ability and experience working with sales teams
Measures of Success
• Meet monthly quota for monthly contracts sold and installation revenue
• Quality of customer engagement resulting in high customer satisfaction
• Quality and accuracy of record-keeping in the CRM
• As this is a full-time position you will be paid a base salary on a bi-weekly basis plus commission on each billed project.
• You will be able to join the company benefits program after satisfactory completion of a probationary period
Think you got what it takes to join our team? Tell us why you’d add value to our team and submit your resume.